Chambray adds an effortless sense of cool to any outfit. I wear a lot of floral print, and am always trying to keep my floral outfits looking fresh. This knotted chambray did just that...kept my blooms fresh. Haha, get it, fresh blooms...fresh flowers...fresh florals. Ha Anyway, I seriously love how this outfit turned out. The structure and masculinity of the button up against the floral print and bare belly add major interest to this look.
5 ways I keep my floral ensembles looking fresh:
- Always, ALWAYS mix florals with other florals
- Combine floral prints with other prints (stripes are an easy go-to)
- Twin sets, two-pieces and twosies (as ASOS likes to call them): head-to-toe matching florals
- Mix unexpected textures with florals (denim and velvet are some of my faves)
- Pair your favorite floral shoe with head-to-ankle monochromes
I hope I have inspired you to freshen up your style. Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait for you to visit again.
SHOP THIS LOOK